We are looking for a Credit Collection specialist for our partner company, an American market leader manufacturing firm running its EMEA business operations from Hungary. The new colleague will be responsible for financial administration and client relationship management supporting the American region. Fluent English and the willingness to learn about financial processes are absolutely necessary in this role. Fresh graduates are very welcome too.
- Collect overdue items, send statements, reminders
- Perform documentary collection, cash application, account reconciliation, code claims
- Check credit holds and release orders of an assigned customer portfolio in line with the company policies.
- Preparing, updating and filling company information about existing and new customers.
- Maintain customer data in the system and the files.
- Financial administration
- Fluent English and/or Italian (both written and oral),
- College or university education
- Experience gained in financial or crediting field - SAP knowledge would be considered as advantage
- Possibility to work in a multinational environment
- Daily usage of English skills
- Possibility to develop in financial process management