Cégleírás / Organisation / DepartmentFor our client, one of the world's leading multinational banks, we are looking for a Statutory Reporting Specialist to their dynamically expanding organization.
If you have experience in the field of audit or statutory accounting, this is your opportunity!
Elvárások / Requirements- degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics
- fluent spoken and written English
- experience in financial auditing (BIG4 is an advantage!) or statutory accounting
- IFRS experience (familiarity with US GAAP is advantageous)
- attention to detail
- strong communication and organization skills
- strong team player skills
Amit kínálunk / OfferMain tasks and responsibilities:
- Preparation of the statutory accounts
- Active involvement in the external audit of the statutory accounts;
- Delivery of statutory accounts to directors, and liaison with the Company Secretarial department to set up related board meetings
- Regular liaison with the Corporate Tax function and Regulatory department to assist them with tax returns and FCA and PRA submissions respectively;
- Research of new accounting standards or forthcoming changes in the external reporting framework, and making recommendations following this.
- Assisting with the overall governance of the entity;
- Ad hoc project work on the development of and implementation of new systems and any restructuring within the entities;
- Managing the EMEA audit fee approval process and work on continuous development of the procedure;
- Complete all tasks in connection with the organization’s activity but not detailed in the current job description, charged by the direct manager, supervisor, or the functional head.
Kapcsolattartó / InformationBe part of a dynamic and professional team
Attractive compensation package
Long-term development opportunities in a unique excellence centre
Jelentezésnél hivatkozzon a workline-ra!