Would you like to work in the heart of Budapest and join a stable company’s brand new team at their new global support branch? Would you like to work in a multinational environment, but also know everyone in a friendly mid-sized company?
Are you fluent in English and also speak German?
If your answers are yes, then this is a great opportunity for you.
Our global client in the field of life science research and clinical diagnostics with a support team in Budapest is looking for a German speaking Master Data specialist.
- College/University degree (preferably in the field of economics and/or accounting)
- Min. 1 year of experience in the field of master data management
- Fluency in English is a must, and also intermediate German language skills
- Strong Excel user knowledge
- Experience with SAP
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Precision and accurate data management
- Liaise with business process streams and Accounting Shared Services to maintain MDM attributes, governance for Customer and Vendor Master ensuring data quality, enrichment, and integrity.
- Resolve data migration issues timely using data migration and business governance rules to avoid business interruption.
- Document requirements, workflows and SOPs to support master data lifecycle for the Accounting Shared Services organization.
- Responsible for insuring that the MDM procedures are compliant with applicable Corporate Policies and Procedures.
- Preparation of monthly KPI metrics and other analyses that allow for continuous monitoring of the MDM function.
- Assist with the integration of master data for customers and vendors due to future European SAP deployments or acquisitions. Support the long-term vision for the company’s Master Data.
- Be primary back up to the Travel Card/ P-Card Admin
- Modern office in an excellent location
- International and dynamic team
- Soft skill and technical skill trainings
- Opportunity to participate in a process and knowledge transfer to Budapest and take part in process improvement projects
- Regular feedback, opportunities to grow professionally
- Cafeteria and yearly bonus