Our partner on the logistics and distribution field is looking for new college into the following position:[cim] => Financial analyst and accounting controller (Budaörs) [bersav] => [hely] => Országos [hely_id] => 22 [telepules] => [munkaido] => Teljes Munkaidő / Részmunkaidő [hits] => 0 [url] => https://hu.trenkwalder.com/application?jobId=a0t4H00000sNivMQAS [email] => firstname.lastname@example.org [email_lathato] => 1 [telefon] => [ismerteto] => [premium] => 2 [logo] => [hirdeto] => Trenkwalder Recruitment Kft [kapcsolattarto] => Adél Bécsi [aktiv] => 1 [lejart] => 0 [belso] => 0 [feladas_datum] => 2020-11-09 09:48:24 [lekeres_datum] => 2020-11-09 09:48:24 [premium_datum] => 2020-12-09 10:48:20 [lejarat_datum] => 2020-12-09 10:48:20 [munkaoldal_id] => 0 [munkaado_id] => 49847 [kulso_id] => a0t4H00000sNivMQAS [iframe] => [self_id] => [stat_view_num] => 47 [direct_link] => [kompetenciak] => ) [Munkaltatok] => Array ( [id] => 49847 [munkak_num] => 476 [jelentkezes_num] => 134 [cegnev] => Trenkwalder Recruitment Kft [weboldal] => https://hu.trenkwalder.com/ [telefonszam] => 209199503 [szamlazasicim] => - ) [Munka_kliensek] => Array ( [id] => 49847 [vezeteknev] => Csizmadia [keresztnev] => András [felhasznalonev] => Trenkwalder [jelszo] => a607d8ca1af50b4d6ebf444b46793c7b [email] => email@example.com [tipus] => 2 [ipaddress] => 18.104.22.168 [datum] => 2020-03-24 12:34:45 [bejelentkezes_datum] => 2020-03-24 12:34:45 [hirlevel_datum] => 2020-03-24 12:34:45 [updated_at] => 2020-03-27 09:27:56 [bounce] => ) ) )
Our partner on the logistics and distribution field is looking for new college into the following position:
· Act as a Company representative facing off to Authorities.
· Control & monitor that our accountancy standards are met, support our Shared Service Centers with month end processes & balance sheet reconciliations.
· Guide & support our Shared Service Centers in the areas of tax return preparation, statistical reporting & other forms as required by Authorities. This can be advisory or providing hands on assistance.
· Prepare pricing, profitability & other customer related analysis.
· Support preparation of the weekly forecast & reporting.
· Provide oversight & control for the Accounts Payable & Receivable processes.
· Participate in the annual business plan creation.
· Conduct Finance & Accounting self-audits, write internal procedures.
· Be part of the preparation of the Annual Report and support local statutory audit.
· Hold a university degree or equivalent in economics (or account/finance) – preferred.
· Have at least 2-3 years of work experience in a relevant field.
· Ability to articulate your knowledge of local accounting & tax regulations.
· Display strong analytical skills & the ability to operate under pressure.
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel, including multiple complex formulas, pivots, v-lookup capabilities (as a minimum).
· Have outstanding communication skills, showing proficiency in English, both writing & verbal, with understanding of business & accounting language content.
· Ambition to work within an international environment, cooperating & building your network with multiple internal colleagues & our external partners.
· Want to develop, challenge & realize your full potential & bring your full, authentic selves to work.