Cégleírás / Organisation / Department
Aegon Global Technology Service (GTS) provides technology infrastructure support as well as business consulting services to the Aegon USA, European enterprise and business partners.
The information technology services encompasses regional services, enterprise-wide application services, architecture, product assessment, customer service, internet and messaging, server management, telecommunications, security, data service and more.
Elvárások / Requirements
- Bachelor degree in information management or in a business area discipline.
- Minimum of eight years of work-related experience, preferably in BCP/DR
- Certification in BCP/DRP
- Strong knowledge of the business departments within the division
- Strong knowledge of the critical business functions and critical systems within the division
- Ability to manage medium to large scale projects
- Demonstrated customer focus and understanding of business crunch times;
- Good understanding of BCP tools, system documentation, and topology diagrams
Amit kínálunk / Offer
Provide for the coordination, establishment, and management of the disaster recovery program across mainframe and client/server platforms, and the business resumption program for all critical business functions.
- Lead the program and project management role for all recovery projects specific to Business Continuity Planning (BCP), Disaster Recovery planning (DR), and Emergency Operations Center planning (EOC)
- Lead members of the Business Continuity team with the delivery and ongoing maintenance of the Business Impact Assessment to ensure that the related documentation accurately reflects key business process, application and data recovery priorities
- Manage recovery testing events with key business units and external partners for both BCP and DR
- Conduct recovery-specific tabletop simulations for IT and business unit recovery team members
- Lead work area recovery and system testing with the company’s disaster recovery data center and facility provider
- Formalize and standardize the disaster recovery planning process, including forecasting and tracking mechanisms, across all business units, to facilitate timely accommodation of future recovery requirements & improvement opportunities
- Participates in the response for any emergency which may require activation of all or part of the BCP or DR plans. In the event that activation is required, serving as liaison between the Planning & Intelligence section of the division/location's Emergency Operations Center and the BCP/DR teams
- Assess the BCP/DR implications of any technological or organizational changes, and lead revisions necessary to existing BCP/DR plans or procedures necessitated by such changes
- Plan and organize recovery test planning and review meetings, creating agendas, minutes and tracking follow up items.
- Demonstrated proficient skills in Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery support for the division. May provide leadership and direction to other members of the Business Recovery team
Kapcsolattartó / Information
- Home office
- Flexible working hours
- Health Insurance
- Yoga classes
- Life Fitness discount
- Training & Development opportunities
- Highly people-centric environment
- Modern office environment