Cégleírás / Organisation / Department
Aegon Global Technology Services (GTS) provides IT infrastructure, application and cloud support services to the Aegon business units. GTS is responsible for the provisioning, support and ongoing maintenance of IT operating platforms, applications, and services. Additional GTS responsibilities include providing IT infrastructure solutions that are in alignment with business objectives and the AGT technology strategy.
As a member of the Data, Analytics and Monitoring Team, you will work on a team helping to deliver Business Value and Outcomes. You will have the opportunity to develop your technical knowledge and skills, all while working in an exciting and dynamic work environment.
Elvárások / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related degree, or equivalent education/experience
- Relevant experience including two years of experience in supporting enterprise-level platform installations
- Understanding of computing systems architecture, of programming, networking, storage and operating system principles, and ideally on large-scale systems operations and procedures.
- Relevant experience with Agile development and planning methodologies
- Relevant experience in performance monitoring, alerting and troubleshooting in an enterprise
- Relevant experience in automated code testing
- Holistic understanding of the internet and hosting from the network layer up through the application layer
- Ability to give and receive feedback as part of a cohesive agile team
- Ability to mentor others
- Experience in supporting efforts for data integrity and normalization.
- Experience in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
Amit kínálunk / Offer
- Support monitoring and visualization solutions in support of IT operations systems, infrastructure, and applications; Cloud and On-premises
- Business and technical analysis including architectural solutions and reviews with our customers
- Support data ingestion, visualizations, and dashboard capabilities for structured and unstructured data
- Support and develop solutions that leverage structured / unstructured data and refactor that data (including enrichment) into a more concise and consistently organized model
- Support triggered alert functionality to show on-screen alerts and sending events to ITSM and Event Management Platforms (ServiceNow)
- Development and automation experience using .NET Core primarily and experience with .NET, PowerShell, Go, Python, Perl, and other coding languages
- Support for the configuration and delivery of Application Performance Monitoring using tools like AppDynamics and/or Elastic APM
- Support Technology stack refresh on Systems (end-to-end) when required
- Support the Team and Customers with day-to-day requests, Change and Incident tickets
- Develop and support Data Analytics with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning where appropriate; additionally, have experience with data integrity, normalization, mining, and cleansing
Kapcsolattartó / Information
- Home office
- Flexible working hours
- Health Insurance
- Yoga classes
- Life Fitness discount
- Training & Development opportunities