In your role as a Medior Java Developer within our Partner's team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves across industries. You’ll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related service value chains. As part of the company, you’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions. Join the digital industrial revolution!
• Hands-on Backend Developer with at least 2-3 years of experience.
• Spring Boot, MySql/Aurora, Spring Cloud, Spring Data, Java 8-11, Mockito, Junit, Spring Integration test
• Strong working knowledge of RESTful APIs.
• Developing in a Microservices Architectural Style
• Good knowledge of software development methodologies and techniques
• Ability to develop maintainable and supportable code: clean, reusable code that’s easy to read and test.
• Quality oriented mindset; understands software testing, writes tests where appropriate and the concept of test/behaviour driven development
• Strong problem solving capability, using appropriate debugging tools
• Desire for precise documentation and knowledge sharing
What will you be your responsibility:
• Support timely delivery of technical solutions with robust written, well tested code
• Advocate and advance modern, agile software development practices and help develop and evangelise great engineering and organisational practices
• Contribute to growing a healthy, collaborative engineering culture
• Be an active part of the engineering community team and collaborate with other technical leads
• Identifying and resolving technical debt
• Balance business deliverables and technical excellence
What our Client offers: