Do you want to build up a platform that helps a successful Swiss company tackle the challenges of the digital transformation and support our vision of making every living space more valuable?
Our Client is Switzerland’s leading producer of awnings but we also work globally with our 700 employees. To meet the challenges of the digital transformation they are building up a software development team to further expand their market position. They want to become the best companion for the realization of rooms with a high quality of life and offer the best possible customer experience.
- Build a platform for our B2B business with us which will support our customers and ease their everyday life.
- College or University information technology degree,
- Architectural design experience as well as micro frontend experience IS A MUST!!!!!!!
- Strong HTML5/CSS3 skills,
- Passion for design and easy-to-use frontends (UI/UX),
- Worked with agile methods (preferably Scrum),
- User level of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) knowledge,
- Fluently in English.
- Knowledge of React OR Java would be an advantage,
- German will be an advantage.
- A greenfield approach and agile working methods,
- Flexible working hours (possibility for home office - 1 day per week),
- Inspiring office within a co-working space in the heart of the city,
- Choose your own hardware (notebook and smartphone),
- An international, family-owned company.
- INFORMATIKA / TELEKOMMUNIKÁCIÓ: Fejlesztő/Sitebuilder (PHP / HTML / JS)
- INFORMATIKA / TELEKOMMUNIKÁCIÓ: Projektmenedzser
- If you are interested in this position, please apply for it with English CV!
- Angol Kommunikációs/Társalgási szint