• Ensure service quality and security, while respecting operating methods defined within the quality standards.
• Manage operational tools to ensure sustainability of connections between ERP and other platforms and services for the various business units and at end-user level.
• Participate in long-term infrastructure technology strategy and planning for the organization and in defining architecture and technology standards to optimize system performance and integrity.
• Provide consultation within application development team regarding infrastructure requirements and provide recommendations for both the design and action plans for ERP reporting, application integrations, data conversion and extensions.
• Establish credibility throughout the organization by being a proactive member who understands the needs of each business and ensuring that all operational activities are directed towards meeting their goals and service levels.
• Contribute actively to the overall satisfaction level of end users while develop and promote effective working relationship within the company.
• Manage personal knowledge and continuously update the skillset on various systems and applications used at the company.
• Communicate effectively with the various stakeholders within the IT sector, share knowledge and be subject matter expert.
• Provide technical expertise across reporting, application integrations, data conversion and extensions related to ERP and connected application
• Ensure all changes are planned, tested and follow the IT department change management procedures.
• Report on changes and events within the scope of support activities which could have and operational impact on the service availability.
• Ensure the ERP reporting, application integrations, data conversion and extensions are properly configured, monitored and maintained where applicable. Plan and implement upgrades and ensure that change management procedure and methodologies are implemented and followed.
• Work closely with the IT team, ERP Global Excellence Team and Enterprise Architect to help shape a clear technology lifecycle strategy for all ERP related platforms.
• Review and ensure privileged access is only granted to those with an approved role. Work closely with the security officer to ensure policies and compliance standards are followed as well as respond to internal/external audits.
• Analyze assigned specifications; code, test and implement solutions for the application integration.
• Create and automate operational processes and procedures, provide management by metrics to facilitate capacity and performance management and continuous process improvement.
• Guarantee established operational level agreements for the reporting, application integrations, data conversion and extensions services in alignment with established operational procedures for the company worldwide.
• Troubleshoot and diagnose complex and escalated problems. Work with multiple vendors coordinating solution between users and product/service providers. Escalate problems as required based on OLAs and inform management as appropriate.
• Review reporting, application integrations, data conversion and extensions operation logs to identify problems. Share knowledge with business unit, development and support teams.
• Make proposal for new tools or methods to improve solutions, applications and tasks undertaken by the business application support unit.
• Manage technologies to support information privacy, confidentiality, security, integrity and availability requirements.
– Experience with Azure services (eg. Service Bus, Logic App)
– Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2012+ (T-SQL, Jobs) – preferred
– Minimum 5 years of relevant information technology experience in reporting, application integrations, data conversion and extensions
– Minimum 3 years experience in .NET 4.5+ framework (.NET Core is a nice to have) – preferred
– Ability to drive situations when challenged with aggressive timelines.
– Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional teams toward task completion.
– Advanced knowledge of software development life-cycle in multiple system environments.
– Adept at analysis, problem solving, solution and end-user result oriented
– Affinity for team work, collaborative attitude, open-minded and adaptable
– Well organized, able to work under pressure and manage emergencies
– Good analytical skills to interprets problems, identifies solutions and possible side effects.
– Fluently spoken and written English