• Support products at the Vendor on Tier3 level
• Handling cases, keep KPI targets
• Writing KB articles
• Investigate Vendor products at the customer (remote access), identify product defects, fix config issues, revise installations
• Log analysis is a daily task, where the ideal candidate is/will be able to understand the connection between software components and troubleshooting the problems.
• 3-5 years of experience and a Bachelor / Master degree or equivalent
• Linux – Ability to read/understand scripts (bash, Perl, PHP), understanding/handling the services (systems, init), basic text parsing, editing skills, good log analyzing skills will make your life easy
• Windows – understanding the services, event logging.
• Database/SQL – Ability to run queries, make changes in the database (Postgres, MSSQL), knowledge of MS SSMS, basic knowledge of MS SSRS is an advantage
• Java-based apps – understanding the threads and the java tomcat integrations.
• Application support experience (good to have some of these: WebLogic, apache, tomcat, IIS, MS SQL, Postgres)
• IP telephony, ISDN / SIP protocols
• Networking: TCP/UDP, (routing, NIC settings), basic network troubleshooting tools (netstat, Wireshark, IPconfig, IP, ifconfig, route, tracert, traceroute, resmon.exe)
• Knowledge on any of the following Avaya products: WFO/ACR, AES, CM, SM/SMGR
• ACSS certification
• Software tester experience
– Excellent technical training
– Deep and comprehensive knowledge with networks solutions and devices
– Continuous knowledge transfer
– Expert career path
– Inspiring international team
– Regular language usage
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV in MS Word or PDF format to email@example.com and if you are not our registered user, please also register on our website: www.jobsgarden.hu