• Responsible for planning/executing the necessary maintenance activities within Identity Management technologies to meet the SLAs
agreed with CIO/IT DEMAND.
• Responsible for the continuous support of Group IT Identity Management technologies to meet SLAs agreed with CIO/IT DEMAND.
• Manages the IT Identity Management Budget in alignment with the Director of IT Infrastructure.
• Acts as the first escalation point for all L2/L3 Identity Management technologies related tickets and partners with peers and stakeholders
to deliver continual improvement initiatives in IT Infrastructure area.
• Work with IT Supply peers to build strong professional relationships and ensure the effective delivery of the in-scope IT services.
• Supports Director of IT Infrastructure to Identify risks impacting existing IT Solutions, prepare a risk assessment, and develop mitigation
• Act as a subject-matter expert on Identity Management issues, providing inputs to the decision-making process for IT projects, strategic
plans, and budget requirements.
• Responsible for execution of approved Group IT Identity Management initiatives and Changes
• Leads a team of Identity Management Technicians.
• Plan and execute capacity, performance, and risk management strategies to ensure the appropriate levels of availability, stability, and
capability in Identity Management systems as per the SLAs agreed with CIO/IT DEMAND
• Manages Group IT Identity Management services in line with SLAs agreed with CIO/IT DEMAND.
• Recommends and drives approved continuous improvement and optimization activities as aligned with the Director of IT Infrastructure.
• Measures quality of Group IT Identity Management services by implementing global KPIs in line with SLAs agreed with the CIO/IT
• Where requested, support IT Financial Controlling by providing updated forecasts or any other clarification about Identity Management • • Costs across the Company
• Identify opportunities for innovation or the adoption of new technology, enabling the company to deliver on relevant strategic initiatives
• 5+ years of experience as a senior Identity Management engineer and/or architect in a multinational company. Able to work effectively
and efficiently toward goals in a complex, diverse environment with multiple and changing demands.
• Proficient in IT stakeholder management.
• Experience with working with executive-level business and function stakeholders.
• University education in an IT discipline or equivalent professional experience.
• Fluency in the English language. Additional language knowledge an advantage.
• Microsoft MCSE, O365, Azure training, and/or certification.