Are you an experienced software engineer looking for a short term challenge (3-6 months)?
Maybe the challenge turns into passion and you'd prefer to stay afterwards.
Do you want to join a young, dynamic software company trying to break the mould?
Do you like to get things done, prefer to do things the right way, and do you want to work with and learn from like-minded people?
If the answer to our questions is yes, then this is your opportunity.
Join our partner!
They are a relatively small company who combine modern technology, the best people, and smart ways of working to deliver solutions to clients with minimal fuss. They work along with their clients through all the steps: from vision to design and development, right through to delivery and support.
This opportunity is for you if you want to work with a company located in the heart of the IT scene and represents high ethical standards.
We are looking for a SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER to join their team to develop new features for their open banking payment platform.
- Work with their team of experienced engineers on designing and developing new features for their open banking payment platform.
- Min. secondary school,
- Min. 5+ years experience as a JAVA developer,
- Spring, MySQL, Git, AWS and Linux knowlegde
- Intermediate English written and spoken.
- Experience with AWS, Terraform.
- Greenfield projects,
- Modern technologies,
- Fully remote work opportunity,
- Short term contract (3-6 months).
- Mérnöki / Műszaki területek: Informatikai mérnök
- Informatika / Telekommunikáció: Fejlesztő/Programozó (Java / J2EE / J2SE)
- Should you be interested in this position, please apply with your English CV!
- Angol Középfok szóban és írásban