Data Administrator supports the Customer Data Team, which is responsible for providing high quality customer data to internal and external users.
The purpose of the Data Administrator role is to analyze data from multiple different sources and continuously enhance it to ensure the best possible version of this customer data.
What you’ll be doing:
– Support the Customer Data Team with the data entry and maintenance of customer and prospect data in centralized CRM system (Salesforce).
– Manage end to end data loading process
– Ongoing systematic clean-up of Account & Contact data
– Review and process change requests from multiple different sources
– Create, merge, update and delete records or reject changes as appropriate
– Cleansing of all customer data where appropriate
– Actioning GDPR customer right requests
– Support Ad-hoc requests from the brands for data extract and upload services
– Review data quality problems to identify route cause
What you need to have:
– High school diploma
– 1-3 years relevant working experience in a multinational environment (e.g. Master Data, Data Steward, Back office administration etc.)
– Structured and organized mindset
– Fluent in English
– Experience in Salesforce is an advantage
– You are ready to start immediately!
What we offer:
– Work from home
– Internationally oriented, professional working environment
– Opportunity for career development