About the team:
The team develops and supports fixed income analytics applications for the various Securitized Products trading desks across the firm. The applications we develop involve a platform for computing marks, risk and other valuation metrics, as well as valuation-oriented tools for traders and desk strategists.
What you will need to do in the role, and we will help you to do it:
– Design, implement new software features for the pre-trade analytic applications
– Enhance the user interface and improve our Java backend performance on Unix
– Provide maintenance and active support
What skills and experience are essential for the position?
– At least 3 years’ experience
– Experience in Java and good understanding of Spring
– Experience in front end web development, focus on Typescript, Angular 2+
– Ability to learn new technologies quickly (eg: REST, Spring Boot, NgRx)
– Ability to multitask and manage priorities
Budapest, IX. district