– Technically oriented, proactive, and enthusiastic, with extreme attention to detail.
– Bachelor’s in EE, CS, Math, Physics or similar (masters/PhD a plus).
– English written/verbal communication skills.
– Mobile development experience and/or strong desire to master mobile development for Android.
– Familiarity with trading technologies is a plus.
– Monthly public transport (BKV) tickets
– Daily lunch paid by the company
– Free coffee and beverages on-site
– Potential relocation to our US headquarters
– Yearly cash and stock bonus