Our client is a multinational automobile manufacturer company who is looking for a Customer Care Center Representative with Czech or Slovak languages to join them.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Using Czech or Slovak languages to handle inbound customer contacts with the highest level of customer service;
- Respond promptly with correct grammar and punctuation in verbal and written communications;
- Use resources to answer questions and resolve concerns promptly and courteously;
- Follow-up on customer service issues;
- Upsell and inform customers about promotions and automobiles;
- Research answers or solutions as needed;
- Resolving issues and answering questions according to client’s needs
- Liaise with all departments and be acquainted with ongoing events and to promote good interdepartmental and cross-functional relations
- Represent the company with a high level of professionalism and customer service at all times.
- Education level: high school;
- Fluent Czech or Slovak language is a must;
- 3-5 years in customer service or telesales area, or in retail sales area (product sales or spare part sales);
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Interest in the automotive industry.
- Automotive experience is an advantage.