Responsibilities of the role:
• Deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of customers via phone and email
• Handle support tickets from Partners and Market Management team with the highest integrity and quality
• Prepare reports as necessary
• Continuously identify work process improvements and communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Managers
• Share and seek out best practices and knowledge
• Accountable for meeting individual KPIs and team goals and following procedures
• Increase operational efficiencies and revenue within the team, and improve inter-department workflows
• Improve Net Promoter scores/ Satisfaction Scores from accommodation partners
• Bachelor or equivalent degree
• Experience in customer service is an advantage but not a must; fresh graduates are also welcome to apply
• Excellent fluency in German and English
• Basic computer skills
• Excellent listening skills, critical-thinker with attention to detail
• Willing to work on rotating shifts
bonus can be 1-2-3 moths extra salary/year
discount on the accomodations, gym and coffeeshops nearby
Hotels, pensions, hostels, etc.
Our international partner is a leading online travel accommodation company. They are working with over 4,000 professionals, located throughout the world and providing customer service in 40 languages.
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Proficiency (C2) and German - Proficiency (C2)
Instalent is a global platform where companies can crowdsource their open roles to a network of independent recruiters and recruitment companies in 33 countries.
Our members are recruiting professionals with niche expertise in specific geographies, job categories, and industries.
EZLine Group Kft
Soroksári út 48./ 18. ép. 2. emelet