Cégleírás / Organisation / Department
As a market leader in DevOps and test automation for SAP, demand for our products continues to grow. We’re looking for a Test Analyst to join our engineering team.
We’re an established business with a global customer base and this is an excellent opportunity to join a company during an exciting growth phase and enjoy a fully supported career.
Our development teams are organized around product outcomes following the principles of Agile, Scrum and Kanban. You can expect to work on a variety of projects and with customers from many different industry sectors.
Elvárások / Requirements
What we’re looking for:
- The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter, with plenty of enthusiasm and a willingness to learn. Attitude and aptitude are extremely important.
- The right individual must be flexible and able to manage their time effectively.
- Confidence, the ability to influence others and excellent communication skills are all a must.
A summary of the skills and attributes that we are looking for is as follows:
- 1-2 years’ experience of SAP functional testing within challenging and changeable environments.
- Demonstrable experience working on highly customised SAP systems (E.g. ECC, CRM, IS-U, etc.)
- Test automation skills specifically against Web applications are essential.
- Test automation skills for Delphi / SAP UI are desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge and experience of building enterprise scale test automation libraries is essential using automation infrastructure (Selenium/Maven/Eclipse/Jenkins).
- Sound knowledge of system, regression, and load testing, creating test plans and exit reports.
- Ability to understand business requirements and acceptance criteria and design test cases to ensure these are met by the system delivered.
- Experience working in agile methodology project delivery.
- Ability to go beyond the requirements to ensure system testing scenarios validate the QA of the solution provided and that it will operate within the customer environment without error or regression.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to clearly communicate and share solutions with fellow team members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and willing to "do what it takes" to get the job done.
Amit kínálunk / Offer
The role is extremely varied, best suited to someone with a ‘sleeves rolled up’ mentality, an appetite for multi-tasking, teamwork and the drive to get involved.
Our team is highly customer-focused with day-to-day responsibility to provide testing services across three distinct product lines for a growing portfolio of top tier clients.
As a Test Analyst for Basis Technologies, you will report to the Test Manger and will work within a professional, influential, and proactive development team to:
- Produce complete test plans and scripts adhering to the Test Strategy.
- Perform test execution (system, integration, regression, performance), conduct test results analysis, tracking system test defects using JIRA & HP ALM and provision of progress reports, re-execution of test scripts once defects are fixed.
- Perform test design and execution using automation tools.
- Ensure all acceptance, exploratory tests are adhered to as per standards and guidelines.
- Attend daily stand-up progress meetings and backlog / requirements refinements meetings
- Product Management will be responsible for defining Product & Sprint goals, so you can expect to work closely with this key stake holder
- Other duties may be assigned
Kapcsolattartó / Information
What we offer:
- The chance to join a market-leading, vibrant technology business that is growing rapidly
- Working with some of the most innovative products, clients and partners in the world
- Very competitive salary package and annual bonus
- Company pension
- 25 days holiday per year
- Flexible working arrangements