– Technically oriented, proactive, and enthusiastic, with extreme attention to detail.
– Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or similar (masters/PhD a plus).
– English written/verbal communication skills.
– 5+ years of relevant experience working with C++
– Object Oriented Programming, Networking, STL
– Working, in-depth knowledge of data structures and algorithms
– Monthly public transport (BKV) tickets
– Daily lunch paid by the company
– Free coffee and beverages on-site
– Potential relocation to our US headquarters
– Yearly cash and stock bonus