– Operation of Firewalls (Checkpoint, Palo Alto)
– Incident, Change and Request Management
– Major Incident Management participation
– CAB participation
– Collaboration with IT architects, system engineer from other teams (e.g. Network or Proxy team).
– Independent maintenance and optimization of existing customer environments through simplification of
operating processes, automation, upgrades, creation of proactive operation tasks, problem management.
– Independent and systematic root cause analysis, elimination and documentation of faults in the incident
– Fluent English
– Min. 3 years of working experience in the area of Infrastructure Operations (Check Point or Palo Alto Firewalls)
– Ability to work in a team
– Ability to acquire knowledge for oneself
– Willingness to share knowledge with the colleagues
Why is it worth to join :
There’s great opportunity
– to use and improve your language knowledge
– to be participate in trainings and talent programmes
– to go through a professional and personal development
And at last but not least you could work in a fun and diverse atmosphere.