– Delight our internal and external customers by producing clear, accurate, and timely online support solutions.
– Support the rapid evolution of our products by establishing trusted relationships with engineering, product and care teams.
– Prioritize, track and measure content improvements by identifying actionable insights through high-quality analytics and partnerships with cross-functional teams.
– Engage in creative problem solving, experiment with new approaches and share challenges and successes with a distributed writing team (California, Utah, Massachusetts and Budapest).
– Manage and improve support site experiences by keeping step with our rapidly evolving support platform architecture powered by the company
– Collaborate with our content strategist and extended writing teams to create and maintain shared resources such as internal procedural docs and style guides.
– Native-level English
– Experience with DITA XML (XMetaL, Oxygen XML Editor, etc.)
– 4+ years of experience developing technical documentation or similar experience in a customer service, IT, or software development organization
– Experience with Agile workflow best practices
– Excellent understanding of software development processes
– Able to understand target audiences and to design and deliver information in effective ways
– Able to learn about products through product use, interviews, and by reviewing specifications
– Able to work well in a remote working environment with limited supervision
– Eagerness, enthusiasm, and a “get things done” attitude in a fast-paced work environment.
– Experience in developer content, third-party integrations, and API support a plus
The company offers:
• Development of numerous world-class software products with Research and Development Centers in Hungary and HQ in Boston
• Agile environment, fast development cycles
• Our products are used daily by millions of users
• Regular FedEx days to introduce your most unique, innovative ideas
• Improve your knowledge: attend workshops, conferences, trainings, meetups
• Highly competitive remuneration packages in international comparison
• Free e-books and interactive English courses
• Bike and longboard friendly office with “Bring Your Pet to Work” days